Google Analytics Setup
Want Your Google Analytics to Display Conveniently on your Dashboard?
Follow the instructions and steps that follow below to integrate Google Analytics to your Best Way Websites Dashboard and then you will have the stats conveniently, automatically load for you whenever you login to the CMS (website editor).
- Note: you may always access your Google Analytics (if you have them set up) directly from Google here: https://analytics.google.com
Want a Pro to Do it For You?
If you don't want to do this yourself, or it is too complex for you to follow, you may submit a ticket with this request and we will do it all for you for a one-time $50 webmaster fee.
Follow the Steps Below
We suggest that you combine your policies into one page and simply call it "Website Policies".
- Note that there will be [GENERIC BOXES] and (generic parentheses sections) that you MUST edit to for you company!
- Tap here for a generic website policies page.
1. Login to Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com
- Link is here: https://analytics.google.com
- You are creating a new account
- Make sure you select the Website button
- Fill in account name, website name, url
2. Tap on Admin tab in Google Analytics
Login to: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
Final Step - Enable Analytics Reporting API
It will take a few minutes and you should start seeing the google analytics in your panel.
Initially, you may see error popup warnings, but they will go away after a few moments.