Why Do You Need a Real Website for Your Business
It Boosts Your Credibility
- It’s a thing known as consumer confidence or in one word: TRUST.
- If you hand someone a business card and you don’t have a website address on it … you know they are looking for one.
- If you are a serious business owner, you should have a website.
- Consumers EXPECT for businesses to have websites these days.
It Increases Your Client’s Choices
- American consumers like having options and you are marketing to them.
- Do so on their terms.
- Don’t put all of your marketing eggs in one basket.
- So go ahead and use other tools like Facebook and others, but when they want to see your website, it needs to be there.
It Provides a Platform for Clarity
- The most important aspect of communication is clarity.
- You can control this when you use your website as your primary online marketing tool.
- Other tools will always contain distractions over which you have zero control.
- ... which brings us to the next consideration:
It is the ONLY thing You can Completely Control
- This is extremely important and you should be careful that you do not underestimate it’s importance, and this is the primary reason a Facebook business page is not enough for a business.
- That is not to say that “internet things” other than your website are unimportant, but they should direct people to your website and they are OWNED by parties over which you have no control, and relying solely upon things outside of your control is not wise.
- The only place you can control ALL of the content, display your creativity, and eliminate unwanted distractions is your own website.
- It is also the ONLY place where you can have full control over the reviews that people see.
- You can’t control what is seen on other platforms, but you can prevent your own site from becoming a traitor to your business.
834 East Front Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362